Ever wondered why smart people seek the services of a qualified tax professional, while the majority of D-I-Y tax payers always receive unexpected tax audits which may result in huge fines, or even a prison term, for them?
What’s more, every tax season the majority of people who overpay taxes into the Internal Revenue coffers than is legally necessary are DIY tax payers!
But you can free yourself from this unnecessary bondage.
Did I hear somebody ask “How?”
Well, like anything else under the sun, there’s always a solution to every problem! And the answer to your problem is…
Get a Tax Professional on Your Side!
But what can a tax professional do for you?
Below is a list of five benefits you can expect to get from a professional tax practitioner you choose to do your taxes.
1. Just like a doctor, a nurse, or a teacher, a tax expert is a professional in his field of expertise because of the high trainingthe practitioners have to undergo.
2. Through the D-I-Y approach, the majority of taxpayers often get themselves in unnecessary trouble with the authorities simply because they think they know the basics of preparing their own tax forms without any outside help. A tax professional can help you avoid locking horns with the revenue people come tax season.
3. Are you overpaying?. A tax professional can help you uncover deductions you may have overlooked so you can pay only that amount that is due on your income.
4. Do you make lots of errors in your tax forms? A tax professional knows the most common errors taxpayers make, and he can help you avoid them in future.
5. Are you being about to be dragged into a tax court? Relax, a tax professional can become your best friend when you need him the most by acting as your representative in a court of law. As a specialist in his field, he can also help you avoid a stiff fine, or even a prison term.
Still a doubting Thomas? Then consider these words of wisdom from American Appeals Court Judge Learned Hand (1872 – 1961):
“Nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
Most smart tax payers — rich and poor — follow these words of advice as if their lives depended on it… and most of them succeed. You should also do the same, and save!
Why pay more money than the law demands from you?
2010 Andrew Molobetsi. All rights reserved
Andrew Molobetsi, is a Certified Financial Adviser, Tax consultant and Article Expert Author based in South Africa. Connect with Andrew at Andrew Molobetsi Financial Advisers
Article Source EzineArticles.com By Andrew Molobetsi Submitted On January 08, 2010